About this book
This book is the first one specifically dedicated to the structural bioinformatics of membrane proteins. With a focus on membrane proteins from the perspective of bioinformatics, the present work covers a broad spectrum of topics in evolution, structure, function, and bioinformatics of membrane proteins focusing on the most recent experimental results. Leaders in the field who have recently reported breakthrough advances cover algorithms, databases and their applications to the subject.
The increasing number of recently solved membrane protein structures makes the expert coverage presented here very timely.
Structural bioinformatics of membrane proteins has been an active area of research over the last thee decades and proves to be a growing field of interest.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7091-0045-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Vienna 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-7091-0044-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-7091-0045-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site