About this book
This newly released set of reports from the PRC is packed with current information and opinions on China’s Cultural and Creative Industries. Written by leading Chinese experts in their respective CCI fields, it is the first publication of its kind prepared for the global market in English.
The reports present readers with key facts and figures in a compact format, offering an invaluable resource for potential investors, industry, researchers, government departments, and students who want to inform themselves with ‘insider’ information on the PRC across a range of industries - film, online new media, the performing arts, fine art, news and publishing, broadcasting and TV, advertising, animation and games.
In 2013, Mainland China is in the golden age of CCI’s. The world and the PRC are enthusiastic to jointly engage in the CCIs and the associated business developments that are rapidly growing with the new rising ‘suns’ of China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-38157-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-38156-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-38157-7
- Series Print ISSN 2196-3134
- Series Online ISSN 2196-3142
- Buy this book on publisher's site