Table of contents
About this book
Veterinary science is continuously achieving important developments in all its fields as a result of continuous technological advances in diagnostic tools and applied biology.
This book contains 33 papers that were selected from those presented at the 65th Congress of the Italian Society for Veterinary Sciences held at Tropea-Drapia in 2011. It provides a timely overview of the current progress being made by Italian researchers and is of great value to anyone interested in all fields of veterinary science, both theoretical and applied, ranging from animal health and care to animal production and food hygiene.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36488-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36487-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36488-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site