Table of contents
About this book
The report was launched beginning the China’s Twelfth Five-year Period (2011-2015). After revising the measurement system of the Green Development Index 2010, the report measures the green development level of 30 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions as well as 34 large and medium-sized cities in China. The city-based measurement is first introduced into the report.
Both the province and the city Green Development Index systems consist of three parts, the green degree of economic growth, the carrying potential of natural resources and environment, and the support degree of government policies. The three parts reflect the production and resource usage efficiency, the situation of environment and resources protection and pollutants emission, and government’s related investment and management respectively.
The report also summarizes the achievements in China’s green development during the Eleventh Five-year Period (2006-2010) and puts forward 11 special researches.
The China Green Development Index Report 2011 has the highly comprehensive evaluation of the green economy development in China and its importance to China’s rational development and switch in economic development model.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31597-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-31596-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-31597-8
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7937
- Series Online ISSN 2194-7945
- Buy this book on publisher's site