About this book
Bayesian networks currently provide one of the most rapidly growing areas of research in computer science and statistics. In compiling this volume we have brought together contributions from some of the most prestigious researchers in this field. Each of the twelve chapters is self-contained.
Both theoreticians and application scientists/engineers in the broad area of artificial intelligence will find this volume valuable. It also provides a useful sourcebook for Graduate students since it shows the direction of current research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-85066-3
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-85065-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-85066-3
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Buy this book on publisher's site