About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Naturalistic Teaching Strategies (NaTS) for developing play and social skills.
- Teaching play and social skills with video modeling.
- Peer-mediated intervention (PMI) strategies that promote positive social interactions between children with ASD and their peers.
- Visual Activity Schedules and Scripts.
- Parent-implemented play and social skills intervention.
Play and Social Skills for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a must-have resource for researchers, clinicians, and graduate students in clinical child and school psychology, behavioral therapy/rehabilitation, social work, public health, and related psychology, education, and behavioral health fields.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-72500-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-72498-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-72500-0
- Series Print ISSN 2366-6013
- Series Online ISSN 2366-6021
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors