Table of contents
About this book
This book highlights selected papers presented at the 2nd International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics 2017 (ISAIR2017), held in Nakamura Centenary Memorial Hall, Kitakyushu, Japan on November 25–26, 2017. Today, the integration of artificial intelligence and robotic technologies has become a topic of growing interest for both researchers and developers from academic fields and industries worldwide, and artificial intelligence is poised to become the main approach pursued in next-generation robotics research.
The rapidly growing number of artificial intelligence algorithms and big data solutions has significantly extended the number of potential applications for robotic technologies. However, it also poses new challenges for the artificial intelligence community. The aim of this symposium is to provide a platform for young researchers to share the latest scientific achievements in this field, which are discussed in these proceedings.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-69877-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-69876-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-69877-9
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- About this book