About this book
This book brings together a cutting-edge selection of the most current applications of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), giving clinicians as well as researchers a concise guide to current and future directions. Chapters include illustrative case studies to give readers an example of how MBCT would be used in the clinical setting, followed by an overview of the condition, the theoretical rationale for using MBCT, modifications of MBCT for that disorder, and evidence for MBCT use. Chapters also discuss practical considerations of MBCT, including patient selection, home practice, group size, format, and facilitator training.
Written by some of the world’s leading clinicians and researchers using MBCT, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Innovative Applications is of great value to psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and therapists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29866-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-29864-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-29866-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site