Table of contents
About this book
In three Volumes this mini book series presents current knowledge and new perspectives on cartilage as a specialized yet versatile tissue. This first volume provides a comprehensive overview on the basic composition and development of cartilaginous tissues followed by the description of the major signaling pathways which regulate cartilage morphogenesis and function.
This book addresses Professors, researchers and PhD students who are interested in musculoskeletal and cartilage biology.
VEGF signaling chondrocyte chondrogenesis collagen endochondral ossification extracellular matrix
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-29568-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-29566-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-29568-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site