Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 2014 International Symposium on Advances in National Brands & Private Labels in Retailing is believed to be the first international forum to present and discuss original, rigorous and significant contributions on such issues.
The three-day event aimed to bring together researchers working in this interesting field from areas as varied as retailing, marketing and business in general, psychology, economics or statistics, among others. This volume presents the proceedings of these activities in a collection of contributions with many original approaches. They address diverse areas of application such as assortment decisions, dual-brand manufacturers, positioning, branding, consumer preferences, online context, economic crisis, review of literature, PL share, PL trends and PL innovation, among others. A wide variety of theoretical and methodological approaches have been used.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07194-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-07193-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-07194-7
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7246
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7254
- Buy this book on publisher's site