About this book
Produced biennially, The World's Water is the most comprehensive and up-to-to date source of information and analysis on freshwater resources. Each new volume examines critical global trends and offers the best data available on a variety of topics related to water.
Volume 7 features chapters on U.S. water policy, transboundary waters, and the effects of fossil fuel production on water resources, among other timely issues. Water briefs provide concise updates on topics including bottled water, The Great Lakes Water Agreement, and water and security.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59726-228-6
- Copyright Information Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security 2011
- Publisher Name Island Press, Washington, DC
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Online ISBN 978-1-61091-048-4
- About this book