Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a detailed step-by-step description of protocols for the establishment of in vitrocultures of important medicinal plants, their mass multiplication in controlled environment, and step-wise secondary metabolite analysis. Many of these protocols also provide a basis for in vitro germplasm conservation or cryopreservation of medicinal plant species. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biologyseries, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Protocols for In Vitro Cultures and Secondary Metabolite Analysis of Aromatic and Medicinal Plants, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3332-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3330-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3332-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book