Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a collection of cutting-edge strategies in siRNA delivery that were developed and refined over the years with tried-and-true methods. Written by a team of internationally renowned authors, this book describes, in detail, a variety of successful siRNA delivery methods, including peptide-based nanoparticles, liposomes, exosomes, polymers, aptamers, and viral vehicles. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each proven protocol includes brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, SiRNA Delivery Methods: Methods and Protocols, will provide researchers, educators, clinicians, and biotechnology specialists with a broad understanding of the issues in siRNA delivery and how they can be overcome strategically.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3112-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3111-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3112-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book