Table of contents
About this book
This volume captures the rapid developments in the field of induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, which have provided novel opportunities and approaches both for better understanding a number of human diseases and for developing new platforms for drug development and screening for such diseases. Specifically, representative protocols on various disease models have been collected from labs around the world. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Patient-Specific Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Models: Generation and Characterization is an ideal reference for scientists working on furthering iPS research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3034-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3033-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3034-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book