Table of contents
About this book
Variceal Hemorrhage provides an update of the evidence concerning several aspects of variceal hemorrhage. The book features new information on natural history, diagnosis of esophageal varices, assessment of the risk of bleeding, and identification of high risk groups and patients who may benefit or be harmed from different treatments. The volume also presents a critical analysis of the different steps in the management of acute variceal bleeding.
Authored by the most prominent world experts in their areas of expertise, Variceal Hemorrhage serves as a very useful reference for gastroenterologists, GI surgeons, residents in internal medicine and physicians dealing with and interested in the different aspects of this severe medical emergency.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0002-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0001-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0002-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site