About this book
Each recipe includes a concise statement of the problem and the approach you should take in order to solve it. A full code solution is also given, along with an in-depth explanation, so you can build on your development knowledge while you work on your application.
The majority of recipes can be used with the Universal Windows app template, designed to help you build one consistent user experience across devices. These are supplemented with recipes for adapting your app to different devices, screen sizes and sensor availability. You'll also find out how to deploy and publish your apps in the Windows Store.
Learn how to:
- Make use of the latest Universal Windows app features, alongside customizations for specific platforms and screen sizes.
- Bring your apps to life with live tiles, notifications, and sharing.
- Prepare your app to adapt to your users' different cultural and business environments using globalization and localization APIs and best practices.
- Understand the certification process and publish your app to the Windows Store, with the option to pay once, install anywhere.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-0719-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2016
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-0720-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-0719-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site