Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume is the result of two international workshops; Infinite Analysis 11 – Frontier of Integrability – held at University of Tokyo, Japan in July 25th to 29th, 2011, and Symmetries, Integrable Systems and Representations held at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France in December 13th to 16th, 2011.
Included are research articles based on the talks presented at the workshops, latest results obtained thereafter, and some review articles. The subjects discussed range across diverse areas such as algebraic geometry, combinatorics, differential equations, integrable systems, representation theory, solvable lattice models and special functions.
Through these topics, the reader will find some recent developments in the field of mathematical physics and their interactions with several other domains.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4863-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4862-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4863-0
- Series Print ISSN 2194-1009
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1017
- Buy this book on publisher's site