About this book
Research in Clinical Practice is a neat, pocket-sized reference guide examining how to get the most from actively participating in research. Including how to begin, avoiding pitfalls, whom to
approach and what questions to ask - all significant practicalities for conducting research in the reader's area of interest. Each reader will learn how to make the best use of such a valuable time.
Written by two experienced surgeons, both of whom achieved post graduate research degrees, Research in Clinical Practice, is an essential tool for clinicians embarking on a research project as well as those who are new to supervising researchers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2873-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2872-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2873-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site