Effect produced by innovation dynamics on the development of regional economic system (case study of Sverdlovsk and Novosibirsk oblasts)
- 65 Downloads
The article investigates the dynamics of innovative regional production systems on the basis of the synergistic approach. Innovation dynamics is understood as nonlinear relations between nonequilibrium processes of capital renovation, technological changes, and economic growth in regional industrial systems. An algorithm for nonlinear modeling is proposed featuring a special procedure for data decomposition. Experimental data were partitioned into groups according to the principle of searching for local maxima and minima. A case study of two Russian industrial regions, i.e., Sverdlovsk and Novosibirsk oblasts, is used to show the nonlinear relationship between innovation dynamics and economic growth; maps of innovation dynamics are presented, as well as models of R&D cost efficiency. Necessary and sufficient conditions for innovation self-development are identified: partnership relations between all participants in investment and innovation activity, the presence of a closed innovation cycle “ideas-innovations-technologies-finances-production” within a region; an increase in the number of small innovative companies and elements of the innovation infrastructure; positive changes in the technological structure of the regional industrial system; the presence of a unified methodological framework of regional legislation, and some others.
Keywordsregional economic system economic growth innovation dynamics synergistic approach
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Regional’nye aspekty innovatsionnoi i investitsionnoi deyatel’nosti (Regional Aspects of Innovation and Investment Activities), Rumyantsev, A.A., Ed., St. Petersburg: IRE RAN, 2001, p. 8.Google Scholar
- 2.Bratchenko, N.Yu., Development of the Scheme of the Study of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems, Vestnik TISBI, 2005, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 3.Bystrai, G.P., The Methods of Synergistics for Analysis of Structural Shifts in the Industry: Development of Unified Models and Algorithms for Analysis of Stability of Current Statuses in Conditions of External and Internal Management, in Vestik kibernetiki, Tyumen’: IPO SO RAN, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Suslov, V.I., The Ways of Economical Development: Innovative Aspects, EKO, 2010, no. 2, pp. 2–14.Google Scholar
- 5.Akberdina, V.V., Romanova, O.A., and Grebenkin, A.V., Conception and Modeling of Economic-Technological Reality of a Region, Problemy Prognozirovaniya, 2010, no. 1, pp. 88–98.Google Scholar