The thermochemical properties of transition metal complex salts with 1,5-diaminotetrazole
- 30 Downloads
A method for determining the enthalpies of formation of coordination compounds of Cu(II), Co(II), Zn, and Cd perchlorates was developed. The enthalpies of solution of complex salts in water were measured. The enthalpy of combustion of the 1,5-diaminotetrazole ligand was determined, and the enthalpy of its formation in the standard state calculated. The experimental data were used to calculate the enthalpies of formation of the coordination compounds studied in the standard state.
KeywordsEnthalpy Coordination Compound Standard Enthalpy Hippuric Acid Complex Salt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Sinditskii, V. I. Sokol, and A. E. Fogel’zang, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 32, 2726 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Lavrenova, S. V. Larionov, and Z. A. Grankina, Izv. SO RAN, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 88 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. N. Matyushin, T. S. Kon’kova, and A. B. Vorob’ev, USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 726442, Byull. Izobret. No. 13 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Montjomery, J. Chem. Thermodyn., No. 9, 915 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Matyushin, T. S. Kon’kova, and A. B. Vorob’ev, USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1221568, Byull. Izobret. No. 12 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Matyushin, T. S. Kon’kova, K. V. Titova, and V. Ya. Rosolovskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 498 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.J. D. Cox, D. D. Wagman, and V. A. Medvedev, J. Chem. Thermodyn., No. 10, 903 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.Thermochemical Constants of Substances, Handbook, Ed. by V. P. Glushko, Vols. 6, 9 (Nauka, Moscow, 1972–1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar