COMPACT COUPLED LINEAR TAPERED LINE BANDPASS FILTER WITH TWO TRANSMISSION ZEROS
- 32 Downloads
A new compact bandpass filter composed of two coupled linear tapered line resonators (LTLRs) is designed. The two resonators are arranged in different layers. The filter has two transmission zeros on both sides of the passband. It has small size and steep response below its passband. It is also shown that this filter has 0.6 dB low insertion loss at the centre frequency and 10.5% 3dB bandwidth.
Keywordsceramic filter laminated filter tapped line Multistepped resonators linear tapered-line resonators
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G.L. Matthaei, Comb-line band-pass filter of marrow or moderate bandwidth, IEEE Trans Microwave Theory Tech MTT-6 (1963), 82–91.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Ishizaki, RF front-end circuit components miniaturized using dielectric resonators for cellar portable telephones, IEICE Trans E 74 (1991), 1556–1562.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Ishizaki, T. Uwano, and H. Miyake, An extended configuration of a stepped impedance comb-line filter, IEICE Electron E79-C (1996), 671–677.Google Scholar
- 5.T. Ishizaki and T. Uwano, A stepped impedance comb-line filter fabricated by using ceramic lamination technique, IEEE MTT-S Dig (1994), 617–620.Google Scholar
- 6.H.-C. Chang, C.-C. Yeh, W.-C. Ku, and K.-C. Tao, A multilayer bandpass filter integrated into RF module board, IEEE MTT-S Dig (1996), 619–622.Google Scholar