Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves
ISSN: 1866-6892 (Print) 1866-6906 (Online)
The Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves offers a peer-reviewed platform for the rapid dissemination of original, high-quality research in the frequency window from 30 GHz to 30 THz. The topics covered include: sources, detectors, and other devices; systems, spectroscopy, sensing, interaction between electromagnetic waves and matter, applications, metrology, and communications. Manuscripts submitted to the Journal should discuss a significant advancement to the field of infrared, millimeter, and terahertz waves.
Manuscripts can be submitted to one of the following categories:
- Letters: Short articles of particular interest to the community. The review process will be expedited for this manuscript category.
- Sources: Including systems based on photoconductive antennas and related techniques, resonant tunnelling diodes, microwave devices, vacuum tube based sources, free electron lasers, synchrotrons, high power microwave sources, gas lasers, quantum cascade lasers and sources relying on parametric down conversion.
- Detectors: THz detectors, detector arrays or part of detectors such as mixers or antennas.
- Devices: Modulators, reflectors, filters and waveguides as well as metamaterial-based devices.
- Systems: Including entire emitter-receiver systems, imaging systems, characterization of systems, but also data extraction algorithms and metrology problems.
- Spectroscopy: Interaction between THz waves and all states of matter; includes THz spectroscopy on solids, liquids, gases, and plasmas.
- Applications: Manuscripts which discuss possible applications e.g. e.g. for industrial inspection, bio-medical sensing, material science, and communications.
- Journal Title
- Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves
- Volume 1 / 1980 - Volume 39 / 2018
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
|Previous Title||Print ISSN||Online ISSN|
|International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves||0195-9271||1572-9559|
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.