The bieberbach conjecture
KeywordsVector Bundle Univalent Function Quadratic Differential Classical Field Theory Riemann Mapping Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Baernstein Jr.,Coefficients of univalent functions with restricted maximum modulus, Preprint, 1984.Google Scholar
- 3.L. deBranges,A proof of the Bieberbach conjecture, Steklov Math. Inst. Leningrad, Preprint E-5-84.Google Scholar
- 4.L. deBranges,A proof of the Bieberbach conjecture, Acta Math., to appear.Google Scholar
- 5.P. L. Duren,Univalent functions, Springer-Verlag, New York, Inc., 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.C. H. FitzGerald and Ch. Pommerenke,The deBranges theorem on univalent functions, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc, to appear.Google Scholar
- 7.N. G. Makarov,On the distortion of boundary sets under conformai mappings, Preprint, 1984.Google Scholar
- 8.Ch. Pommerenke,Univalent functions, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, 1975.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 1985