Professor G N Ramachandran’s contributions to X-ray crystallography
- 33 Downloads
This article presents briefly the original contributions of Professor G N Ramachandran to the methods of the structure determination by X-ray diffraction of crystals.
KeywordsPhase Angle Bragg Reflexion Anomalous Dispersion Fourier Synthesis Phase Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D Sherwood,Crystals, X-rays and proteins, Longman, 1976.Google Scholar
- J D Dwnitz,X-ray analysis and structure of organic molecules, Cornell University Press, Ithaca, 1979.Google Scholar
- G N Ramachandran and S Raman,Current Science, Vol. 25, 348, 1956.Google Scholar
- G N Ramachandran and R Srinivasan,Fourier methods in crystallography, Wiley Interscience, 1970.Google Scholar
- R Srinivasan and S Parthasarathy,Some statistical applications in crystallography, Pergamon Press, 1976.Google Scholar
© Indian Academy of Sciences 2001