The phases and forms of carbon cover a wide spectrum of properties and applications. Research in carbon unveils the rich science underlying, which facilitates better understanding. Many innovative applications are at the offing and lot of avenues still remain unexplored.
KeywordsPhases of carbon allotropic forms crystalline amorphous
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/diamonds/how.htmlGoogle Scholar
- MS Dresselhaus,GDresselhaus and P Eklund, Science of Fullerenes and Carbon Nanotubes, Academic Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- S R Elliott, Physics of Amorphous Materiah, Longman Scientific, 2nd edition, 1990.Google Scholar
- S R P Silva and others,Handbook of Thin Film Materials, Ed. by H S Nalwa, Academic Press, 2002.Google Scholar
- SYoshimura and RP Chang, Supercarbon, Springer,1998.Google Scholar