Carroll, Lewis (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson) (1832–1898)
Born on 27 January 1832, he was Student at Christ Church, Oxford, 1852–98, and Lecturer in Mathematics 1856–81. He died on 14 January 1898.
- Black, D. 1958. The theory of committees and elections. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Black, D. 1967. The central argument in Lewis Carroll’s ‘The principles of parliamentary representation’. Papers on Non-Market Decision Making, Fall.Google Scholar
- Black, D. 1969. Lewis Carroll and the theory of games. American Economic Review Proceedings 59(2): 206–216.Google Scholar
- Black, D. (forthcoming) Lewis Carroll. Lennon, F.B. 1962. The life of Lewis Carroll. New York: Macmillan.Google Scholar
- Phillips, R. (ed.). 1971. Aspects of Alice. New York/London: Vanguard/Gollancz. reprinted, New York: Vintage, 1977.Google Scholar