Aero, Eron Lyuttovich
Living reference work entry
- 314 Downloads
Aero, Eron Lyuttovich (*May 14, 1934, village Naryshkino (Penza district), Russia, † July, 11, 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia) the scientist who made an outstanding contribution to the development of the mechanics of generalized continua such as Cosserat continuum and liquid crystals (Fig.1).
KeywordsCosserat Continuum Kuvshinskii Viscous Micropolar Fluid Account Rotational Inertia Micropolar Solids
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Aero EL, Kuvshinskii EV (1961) Fundamental equations of the theory of elastic media with rotationally interacting particles (english translation from the 1960 Russian edition). Sov Phys Solid State 2(7):1272–1281Google Scholar
- Aero EL, Bulygin AN, Kuvshinskii EV (1965) Asymmetric hydromechanics. J Appl Math Mech 29(2):333–346. Cited By (since 1996)36Google Scholar
- de Gennes PG, Prost J (1993) The physics of liquid crystals. Clarendon Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Stojanović R (1969a) Mechanics of polar continua: theory and applications. CISM courses and lectures, vol 2. Springer, WienGoogle Scholar
- Stojanović R (1969b) Recent developments in the theory of polar continua. CISM courses and lectures, vol 27. Springer, WienGoogle Scholar