Network Big Data Security Issues
Mobile ad hoc network (MANET): It is a type of wireless networks which is most suitable for environment where establishing other types of networks are neither possible nor advisable. A node in MANETs performs the role of both host as well as router.
Cloud computing: It is a type of Internet-based computing platform, where different services such as storage, database, integration, security, and management are delivered to computers and devices through the internet. It stores and maintains the data in a cloud data center. Cloud center usually supports more numbers of users, applications, and data.
Internet of things (IoT): It is the collection of different things (physical gadgets, vehicles, home machines, etc.) inserted with hardware, programming, sensors, and actuators. It can be acknowledged in three standards: web situated (middleware), things arranged (sensors), and semantic-arranged (information).
Today a wide range of wireless products are available in the...
- Abdelhaq M, Serhan S, Alsaqour R, Hassan R (2011) A local intrusion detection routing security over MANET network. In: Electrical engineering and informatics (ICEEI), 2011 international conference on, IEEE, pp 1–6Google Scholar
- Hidano S, Pecovsky M, Kiyomoto S (2015) New security challenges in the 5g network. In: International symposium on intelligence computation and applications, Springer, pp 619–630Google Scholar
- Joshi P (2011) Security issues in routing protocols in MANETs at network layer. Procedia Comput Sci 3:954–960. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2010.12.156. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050910005314, world conference on information technologyCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mantas G, Komninos N, Rodriuez J, Logota E, Marques H (2015) Security for 5G communications. In: Rodriguez J (ed) Fundamentals of 5G mobile networks. Wiley, pp 207–220. ISBN:9781118867464. https://www.wiley.com/en-gb/Fundamentals+of+5G+Mobile+Networks-p-9781118867525
- Matharu GS, Upadhyay P, Chaudhary L (2014) The internet of things: challenges & security issues. In: Emerging technologies (ICET), 2014 international conference on, IEEE, pp 54–59Google Scholar
- Mazin A, Davaslioglu K, Gitlin RD (2017) Secure key management for 5g physical layer security. In: Wireless and microwave technology conference (WAMICON), 2017 IEEE 18th, IEEE, pp 1–5Google Scholar
- Obi OO (2004) Security issues in mobile ad-hoc networks: a survey. In: The 17th White House papers graduate research in informatics at SussexGoogle Scholar
- Qin Z, Liu Y, Ding Z, Gao Y, Elkashlan M (2016) Physical layer security for 5g nonorthogonal multiple access in large-scale networks. In: Communications (ICC), 2016 IEEE international conference on, IEEE, pp 1–6Google Scholar
- Schneider P, Horn G (2015) Towards 5g security. In: Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA, 2015 IEEE, IEEE, vol 1, pp 1165–1170Google Scholar
- Shi-Chang L, Hao-Lan Y, Qing-Sheng Z (2010) Research on MANET security architecture design. In: Signal acquisition and processing, 2010. ICSAP’10. International conference on, IEEE, pp 90–93Google Scholar
- Sundaravadivel P, Kougianos E, Mohanty SP, Ganapathiraju MK (2018) Everything you wanted to know about smart health care: evaluating the different technologies and components of the internet of things for better health. IEEE Consumer Electron Mag 7(1):18–28. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCE.2017.2755378CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Yi P, Tong T, Liu N, Wu Y, Ma J (2009) Security in wireless mesh networks: challenges and solutions. In: Information technology: new generations, 2009. ITNG’09. Sixth international conference on, IEEE, pp 423–428Google Scholar
- Zhang Y, Lee W (2005) Security in mobile ad-hoc networks. In: Ad hoc networks, Springer, pp 249–268Google Scholar