Dimsdale, Joel E.
- Joel E. DimsdaleAffiliated withDepartment of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego Email author
Dimsdale is distinguished professor emeritus and research professor in the department of psychiatry at UCSD. His clinical subspecialty is consultation psychiatry. He is an active investigator, is a former career awardee of the American Heart Association, and is past president of the Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research, the American Psychosomatic Society, and the Society of Behavioral Medicine. He is on numerous editorial boards, is editor-in-chief emeritus of Psychosom ...
Reference Work Entry Metrics
Date: 2016 (Latest)History
- 2016 (Latest)
- Dimsdale, Joel E.
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Behavioral Medicine
- pp 1-2
- Online ISBN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media New York
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. University of Miami School of Medicine
- 2. Campbell University School of Pharmacy
- Joel E. Dimsdale (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA, 92093-0804, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.