Sea of Azov
The western part of the Sea of Azov is in Ukraine and the eastern part in Russia. This account will deal with the Sea of Azov as a whole, then describe and illustrate the Ukrainian and Russian coastlines.
KeywordsClay Sandstone Beach Silt Gravel
- Kuksa VI (1994) Southern Seas under the anthropogenic impact. (in Russian). Gidrometeoizdat, St. PetersburgGoogle Scholar
- Mamykina VA (1978) Recent processes in the coastal zone of the Azov Sea. P Geogr Soc USSR 110:351–359Google Scholar
- Selivanov AO (2001) Coastal disaster on the Sea of Azov: myth or real threat? (in Russian). GEOS, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- Zenkovich VP (1958) Coasts of the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov. (in Russian). Geografizdat, MoscowGoogle Scholar
- Zenkovich VP (1967) Processes of coastal development. Oliver and Boyd, EdinburghGoogle Scholar