Multiple Unmanned Aerial Manipulator Systems, Coordinated Control of
- 80 Downloads
Multiple unmanned aerial manipulator systems (UAMS) are teams composed by aerial vehicles equipped by robotic manipulators to execute complex manipulation tasks or transportation of heavy/large payloads. The coordinated control of such systems is aimed at achieving proper motion coordination among the aerial manipulators in the team, so as to guarantee the execution of a given task, defined at the team level.
Multi-robot systems have been increasingly used in many fields, due to their flexibility and capacity to execute complex tasks; e.g., multiple cooperative manipulators are used to achieve higher flexibility and payload capacity of industrial robotic workcells (Caccavale and Uchiyama, 2016), while multiple mobile robots are being increasingly considered for collaborative surveillance, remote monitoring, and cooperative rescue missions.
Among mobile robotic systems, unmanned aerial...
- Antonelli G, Arrichiello F, Chiaverini S (2010) The NSB control: a behavior-based approach for multi-robot systems. Paladyn J Behav Robot 1(1):48–56Google Scholar
- Antonelli G, Cataldi E, Giordano PR, Chiaverini S, Franchi A (2013) Experimental validation of a new adaptive control scheme for quadrotors MAVs. In: 2013 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on intelligent robots and systems (IROS). IEEE, pp 2439–2444Google Scholar
- ARCAS (2011-15) aerial robotics cooperative assembly system. http://www.arcas-project.eu
- Brandao AS, Barbosa JP, Mendoza V, Sarcinelli-Filho M, Carelli R (2014) A multi-layer control scheme for a centralized UAV formation. In: 2014 international conference on, Unmanned aircraft systems (ICUAS). IEEE, pp 1181–1187Google Scholar
- Caccavale F, Giglio G, Muscio G, Pierri F (2015) Cooperative impedance control for multiple UAVs with a robotic arm. In: 2015 IEEE/RSJ international conference on intelligent robots and systems (IROS). IEEE, pp 2366–2371Google Scholar
- Cataldi E, Muscio G, Trujillo MA, Rodríguez Y, Pierri F, Antonelli G, Caccavale F, Viguria A, Chiaverini S, Ollero A (2016) Impedance control of an aerial-manipulator: preliminary results. In: 2016 IEEE/RSJ international conference on intelligent robots and systems (IROS). IEEE, pp 3848–3853Google Scholar
- Gancet J, Hattenberger G, Alami R, Lacroix S (2005) Task planning and control for a multi-UAV system: architecture and algorithms. In: 2005 IEEE/RSJ international conference on intelligent robots and systems, 2005. (IROS 2005). IEEE, pp 1017–1022Google Scholar
- Muscio G, Pierri F, Trujillo MA, Cataldi E, Giglio G, Antonelli G, Caccavale F, Viguria A, Chiaverini S, Ollero A (2016) Experiments on coordinated motion of aerial robotic manipulators. In: 2016 IEEE international conference on robotics and automation (ICRA). IEEE, pp 1224–1229Google Scholar
- Ryll M, Muscio G, Pierri F, Cataldi E, Antonelli G, Caccavale F, Franchi A (2017) 6d physical interaction with a fully actuated aerial robot. In: 2017 IEEE international conference on robotics and automation (ICRA). IEEE, pp 5190–5195Google Scholar
- Tagliabue A, Kamel M, Verling S, Siegwart R, Nieto J (2017) Collaborative transportation using MAVs via passive force control. In: 2017 IEEE international conference on robotics and automation (ICRA). IEEE, pp 5766–5773Google Scholar
- Yang H, Lee D (2015) Hierarchical cooperative control framework of multiple quadrotor-manipulator systems. In: 2015 IEEE international conference on robotics and automation (ICRA). IEEE, pp 4656–4662Google Scholar