Unconscious Activisms and the Subject as Critic: A Slam Articlepoem
- 944 Downloads
This is a speculative philosophic slam articlepoem making a case against pessimism. Poeticization is/as constant productions with material words able to move the world.
My refrain is that of plastic and unconscious activisms. I begin from within instead of trying to objectively address sustainability from the outside. I ask who eats who?
KeywordsMateriality critique transformations Unconscious activism Multidimensional ontologies Transpersonal methodologies Poeticizing sciences and research Immanent theorizing of moments
- Christensen, I. (2006). It (Susanna Nied, Trans.). New York, NY: New Directions Publishing Corporation.Google Scholar
- De Waal, E. (2013). The hare with amber eyes. Haren med øyne av rav. Oslo, Norway: Forlaget Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G. (1993). The Fold: Leibniz and the Baroque (Tom Conley, Trans.). Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G. (2004). Foucault. Paris, France: Minuit.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G. (2013). Difference and repetition (Paul Patton, Trans.). London, England: Bloomsbury Academic.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G., & Guattari, F. (1987/2004). A thousand plateaus: Capitalism and schizophrenia. London, England: Athlone Press.Google Scholar
- Deleuze, G., & Parnet, C. (2002). Dialogues (H. Tomlinson, B. Habberjam, & E. R. Albert, Trans.). New York, NY: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar
- Derrida, J. (1994). Force of law/Force de loi; Fondement mystique de l’autoritè. Paris, France: Editions Galilèe.Google Scholar
- Parr, A. (2010). The Deleuze dictionary (Rev. ed.). Edinburg, UK: Edinburg University Press.Google Scholar
- Raklev, A. (2017, April 1). Lecture on dark matter. Oslo, Norway: Årsmøte i Norges Forfatter og Oversetter Forening.Google Scholar
- Reinertsen, A. B., Ben-Horin, O., & Borgenvik, K. (2014). Articlepoem: Poetry and reality in research in poetry and reality. International Review of Qualitative Research, 7(2), 465–485.Google Scholar