Secure Big Data Computing in Cloud: An Overview
Advancement in information technology with the rapid growth in all other areas like business, medical, engineering, and scientific research has resulted in a generation of huge data. Decisionmaking from a rapidly growing huge data is a challenging job in terms of management and processing of data, which is termed as big data computing. The big data computing demands voluminous storage and computing for data processing which is delivered to the user through cloud infrastructures. The complexity of the system reduces the security level which is a challenging task for the researchers. This paper elaborates the evolution of big data computing, security issues of big data computing in cloud, different solutions for providing better security level, and finally open technical challenges and future directions.
- Inukollu VN, Arsi S, Ravuri SR (2014) Security issues associated with big data in cloud computing. Int J Netw Secur Appl 6(3):45Google Scholar
- Kune R, Konugurthi PK, Agarwal A, Chillarige RR, Buyya R (2016) The anatomy of big data computing. Softw: Pract Experience 46(1):79–105Google Scholar
- Mishra SK, Putha D, Rodrigues JJ, Sahoo B, Dutkiewicz E (2018a) Sustainable service allocation using metaheuristic technique in fog server for industrial applications. IEEE Trans Ind InfGoogle Scholar
- Moura J, Serrão C (2016) Security and privacy issues of big data. arXiv preprint arXiv:160106206Google Scholar
- Puthal D, Sahoo B, Mishra S, Swain S (2015) Cloud computing features, issues, and challenges: a big picture. In: Computational intelligence and networks (CINE), 2015 international conference on. IEEE, pp 116–123Google Scholar
- Rivera J, van der Meulen R (2014) Gartner says the internet of things will transform the data center. Retrieved 5 Aug 2014Google Scholar