Matveeva, Galina I.
Living reference work entry
- 3 Downloads
Basic Biographical Information
Galina Ivanovna Matveeva (1933–2008) (Fig. 1) was a Professor and Chair of Russian History at the Samara State University, candidate of historical sciences (scientific degree Ph.D.), founder of archaeological scientific school in Samara State University, President of the Samara Archaeological Society, and the author of more than 120 scientific works and manuals.
- Matveeva, G.I. 1972. New savromat monuments in Bashkiria. Soviet Archeology 1.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I. 1980. Archeological monuments of Iron Age on the territory of the Kuibyshev region: Tutorial. Kuibyshev.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I. 1997. Early Bulgarian barrows on the Samara Bend. Samara.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I. 2000a. Monuments of settled tribes of the Volga region wooden zone (belogorskaya and gjrodetskaya cultures). In History of the Samara region from early times to modernity. Early Iron Age and medieval times. Moscow.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I. 2000b. Monuments of the Imenkovs’ culture (V–VII cs. A.D.). In History of the Samara region from early times to modernity. Early Iron Age and medieval times. Moscow.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I. 2003. Middle-Volga region in IV–VII centuries. The Imenkovs’ culture. Samara.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I. 2005. The question of the Bulgarians’ settled way of life in the Volga region. In Gorodetsk Readings II.Google Scholar
- Matveeva, G.I., and I.B. Vasiliev. 1979. Mound near the village Sjeszheye on the river. Samara Soviet Archeology 4.Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2018