Soft Matter/Polymer Simulations and Bridging Scales: Overview
- 1.2k Downloads
This collection of papers gives an introduction and overview of recent developments in polymer/soft matter simulations. The variety of the contributions reflects the fact that soft matter not only is based on a fast-growing body of elementary chemical structures but even more so on the way these structures are organized and interact with each other resulting in their specific structure/morphology and function.
- De Gennes PG (1979) Scaling concepts in polymer physics. Cornell University Press, IthacaGoogle Scholar
- Doi M, Edwards SF (1986) The theory of polymer dynamics. Clarendon Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Frenkel D, Smit B (2001) Understanding molecular simulation, 2nd edn. Academic, San DiegoGoogle Scholar
- Rubinstein M, Colby RH (2003) Polymer physics. Oxford University Press, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Voth GA (ed) (2008) Coarse-graining of condensed phase and biomolecular systems. CRC Press, Boca RatonGoogle Scholar