Game Theory Meeting Vehicle-to-Grid Regulation: Past, Present, and Future
Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) regulation services are services in which plug-in electric vehicles, such as battery electric vehicles (BEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs), or hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs), communicate with the power grid so as to provide frequency regulation services to the grid by manipulating their charging or discharging rates.
Past: Historical Background
Electric Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Grid Regulation Services
This research is supported in part by the Research Grants Council, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. 17261416).
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance (2018) Electric vehicle outlook. http://www.cenex.co.uk/vehicle-to-grid/
- Chen X, Leung KC (2018) A game theoretic approach to vehicle-to-grid scheduling. In: GLOBECOM 2018 – 2018 IEEE global communications conference, accepted.Google Scholar
- Chen X, Leung KC, Lam AYS, Hill DJ (2017) A novel online scheduling algorithm for hierarchical vehicle-to-grid system. In: GLOBECOM 2017 – 2017 IEEE global communications conference. https://doi.org/10.1109/GLOCOM.2017.8255067
- Merrill CH, Lam VH, Vleet MJV, Chatti MS, Brannon MC, Connelly EB, Lambert JH, Slutzky DL, Wheeler JP (2015) Modeling and simulation of fleet vehicle batteries for integrated logistics and grid services. In: 2015 systems and information engineering design symposium, pp 255–260. https://doi.org/10.1109/SIEDS.2015.7116985
- Shapley L, Roth A, Press CU (1988) The Shapley value: essays in honor of Lloyd S. Shapley. Cambridge University Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar