The institution of “government” is perhaps more debated among philosophers, political scientists, economists, historians, and other social scientists than any other. In order to give a comprehensive assessment of this concept, I will offer several perspectives on it.
- Block WE (2009) The privatization of roads and highways: human and economic factors. The Mises Institute, Auburn. http://www.amazon.com/Privatization-Roads-And-Highways-Factors/dp/1279887303/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336605800&sr=1-1
- Nozick R (1974) Anarchy, state and utopia. Basic Books, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Rothbard MN (1977) Do you hate the state?. In: The libertarian forum, Joseph Peden, New York vol 10, no 7. http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard75.html
- Schumpeter JA (1942) Capitalism, socialism and democracy. Harper, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Spooner L (1966) No treason: the constitution of no authority and a letter to Thomas F. Bayard. Rampart College, Larkspur. http://jim.com/treason.htm