Table of contents
About this book
International Tables for Crystallography, Volume E, Subperiodic groups covers the seven frieze groups, the 75 rod groups and the 80 layer groups. The information tabulated for these groups is identical in format and content as that given for the 230 space groups in Volume A. In addition, scanning tables are given for each of the 230 space groups. These scanning tables give the largest subgroup of the space group that leaves the given plane invariant. The use of the scanning tables is shown in determining the symmetry of domain walls.
Volume E has been reviewed by R. Gould (Crystallography News, No. 85, June 2003, p. 13).
International Tables for personal use can be purchased at a discount. Contact Customer Service for further information and to place an order.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1107/97809553602060000105
- Copyright Information International Union of Crystallography 2002
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-0715-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-5410-5
- Series Online ISSN 1574-8707
- Buy this book on publisher's site