Now in its third edition, this award-winning publication contains entries written by the world’s most influential economists, including 36 Nobel Laureates. In addition to classic and foundational articles of enduring importance, the latest edition of The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics includes entries on topical issues including gender and economics, recent economic crises in the European Union and beyond, health economics and the economics of the Internet.
With over 3,000 individual articles, this is the definitive scholarly reference work for a new generation of economists.
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-95188-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-95189-5
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Reference Module Humanities and Social Sciences
- Number Of Entries 3053
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking