Knowledge in the field of parasitology must be kept at a high level and up to date in order to fight a parasitosis as quickly and effectively as possible.
The third edition of the “Encyclopedia of Parasitology” contributes to these goals in several ways: the number of entries has been increased by about 30%, the content has been even more improved by adding more tables and figures. The extensive linking between definitions and essays facilitates information within a minimum of time.
More than 40 international contributors, who are well known specialists in their fields, give a comprehensive review of all parasites and therapeutic strategies in veterinarian and human parasitology.
The third edition is now presented as two volumes in A-Z format and additionally in an electronic online version.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg New York 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-48994-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-48996-2
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Number Of Entries 3458
- About this book