Table of contents
About this book
This book compiles the state of the art and science of health professions education into one truly international resource with expertise in many and varied topics. It aligns profession specific contributions with inter-professional offerings, and prompts readers to think deeply about their educational practices.
The book explores the contemporary context of health professions education, philosophical and theoretical underpinnings, whole of curriculum considerations, supporting learning in clinical settings. In specific topics, it approaches to assessment, evidence-based educational methods, governance, quality improvement, scholarship and leadership in health professions education and some forecasting of trends and practices.
This book offers an invaluable resource for students, educators, academics and others interested in health professions education.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Clinical Education for the Health Professions
- Book Subtitle Theory and Practice
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-6106-7
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Education Reference Module Humanities and Social Sciences
- eBook ISBN 978-981-13-6106-7
- Edition Number 0
- Number of Pages , 0
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Professional & Vocational Education
Learning & Instruction