Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this handbook is to provide a comprehensive summary of sensing and measurement in precision manufacturing, which is essential for process and quality control. The importance of precision sensing and measurements lies not only in the ability to distinguish whether the manufactured part meets the assigned tolerances through inspection but also, in many cases, reduce the deviation of the manufactured part from the designed values through improvement of the process or compensation manufacturing based on the sensing and measurement results. The information provided in the book will be of interest to industrial practitioners and researchers in the field of precision manufacturing sensing and measurements.
This volume is part of a handbook series that covers a comprehensive range of scientific and technological matters in ‘Precision Manufacturing’.
Process Control Precision Length Sensors Precision Angle Sensors Surface Finish Measurement Large-Scale Measurement Microstructure Measurement Nano-Metrology Error Motion Measurement Thermal Measurement Compensation Internal Defects Measurement
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4938-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Reference Module Computer Science and Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-10-4937-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-10-4938-5
- Series Print ISSN 2522-5464
- Series Online ISSN 2522-5472
- Buy this book on publisher's site