Table of contents
About this book
The "skin" classic in a completely updated new edition.
"Braun-Falco´s Dermatology " has been extensively revised for the 4th edition and offers an impressive overview of the complete specialist field for the clinically active dermatologist .
With an internationally renowned team of authors, the editors have succeeded in presenting dermatology in its clinical breadth and groundbreaking further developments in a comprehensive, precise and practical manner.
The unique wealth of excellent illustrations and the clear, concise structure of the chapters are particularly noteworthy. In addition to the printed version, the new edition is also available for the first time in an electronic, continuously updated version.
New in the 4th edition:
- Current clinical classifications, guidelines and therapeutic concepts for inflammatory dermatoses and skin tumours
This book is a must-read for dermatologists, doctors in continuing education and clinicians in general.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Braun-Falco´s Dermatology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-58713-3
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Reference Module Medicine
- eBook ISBN 978-3-662-58713-3
- Edition Number 0
- Number of Pages , 0
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
General Practice / Family Medicine