An unparalleled reference resource, the "Dictionary Geotechnical Engineering" consists of more than 70.000 unique entries. Many of the entries are supplemented by synonyms and/or additional explanations as required and useful. Besides terms from general geology, the dictionary lays emphasis on topics in applied geoscience. Main fields are: - mining - soil science - earthwork - exploration geology - geophysics - geomorphology - foundation engineering - hydrogeology - hydraulic engineering - cartography - geology of mineral deposits - mineralogy - oceanography - and surveying. More than 10.000 new terms are included in this second edition, plus extended explanations of many terms previously translated.
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-41713-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-41714-6
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Number Of Entries 67577
- About this book