The CIRP Encyclopedia covers the state-of-art of advanced technologies, methods and models for production, production engineering and logistics. While the technological and operational aspects are in the focus, economical aspects are adressed too.
The definitions and short explanations for a wide variety of terms were reviewed by the CIRP-Community, representing the highest standards in research. Thus, the content is not only evaluated internationally on a high scientific level but also reflects very recent developments.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information CIRP 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-35950-7
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Number Of Entries 281
- Industry Sectors
- Materials & Steel
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Finance, Business & Banking
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Energy, Utilities & Environment
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences