Table of contents
About this book
This book presents more than 120 cases covering all areas of reconstructive surgery. Divided into six parts (Head/Neck, Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Trunk, Breast and Lymphedema), it guides the reader through the difficult path of problem diagnosis, analysis and decision-making, presenting concrete steps and techniques for the successful management of patients with specific reconstructive needs. Each full-color case starts with a patient profile and continues with the diagnosis, key decisions, treatment plan, surgical procedure(s) and technical steps, postoperative management, outcome and case conclusion. Further, each case includes a discussion of pros and cons, comments, learning points and suggestions for further reading.
This book will be useful for all surgeons actively involved or interested in Reconstructive Microsurgery, especially Senior Residents and Fellows in Plastic, Head and Neck, Breast Surgery and Orthopedics.
Lymphedema Tibial Bone defects Facial paralysis Neuroma reconstruction Sciatic nerve schwannoma
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Clinical Scenarios in Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Book Subtitle Strategy and Operative Techniques
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94191-2
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Reference Module Medicine
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-94191-2
- Edition Number 0
- Number of Pages , 0
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery