Table of contents
About this book
The Grants Register 2019 is the most authoritative and comprehensive guide available of postgraduate and professional funding worldwide. It contains international coverage of grants in 58 countries, both English and non-English speaking; information on subject areas, level of study, eligibility and value of awards; and information on over 6,000 awards provided by over 1,300 awarding bodies. Awarding bodies are arranged alphabetically with a full list of awards to allow for comprehensive reading. The Register contains full contact details including telephone, fax, email and websites as well as details of application procedures and closing dates.
It is updated annually to ensure accurate information.
Education Universities The Grants Register Students Postgraduate
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-95810-8
- Copyright Information Macmillan Publishers Limited. 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Education Reference Module Humanities and Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-95809-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-95810-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking