Recent advances in parasitological research have resulted in new, promising insights in the fight of parasite versus host. The "Encyclopedic Reference of Parasitology", which is the completely revised second edition of "Parasitology in Focus" gives a comprehensive review of the facts and trends in veterinarian and human parasitology. In addition to the authors of the first edition, several internationally renowned specialists have been added.
The book is now an Encyclopedic Reference, with all keywords and terms arranged alphabetically in the form of standardised entries. This enables information to be accessed more directly and much faster.
The enclosed CD-ROM includes the full texts and all illustrations from both volumes, all fully hyperlinked, and has the added advantage of allowing rapid electronic searching.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-29835-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg New York2001
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-33499-6
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Number Of Entries 625
- About this book