In this the latest work in the series A to Z Essentials the reader will find a comprehensive review of rheumatologic and musculoskeletal diseases together with details of recommended therapies and medication. Practitioners will thus have instant access to the information they need in their everyday work.
Rheumatologic and immunologic definitions include in-depth review of new therapeutic modalities such as cox-2 inhibitors and TNF inhibitors. The immunological system and its terminology are covered in detail.
- Comprehensive and up to date
- Uniform and clearly arranged entries for ease of reference
- Texts produced by leading experts in the field
- With many color illustrations
- 57k Downloads
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-29662-X
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-33627-3
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Number Of Entries 2770
- About this book