Computing and Visualization in Science
Please note, we are currently updating the 2018 Journal Metrics.
Devoted to computational sciences, this journal publishes pioneering methods and applications that bring about the solution of complex problems, or even make such solutions possible at all. Since visualization has become an important scientific tool, especially in the analysis of complex situations, it is treated in close connection with the other areas covered by the journal, including:
- mathematical modeling and analysis of model systems
- numerical methods and algorithms
- development of simulation software
- optimization and control
- parallel computing
- visualization and image analysis
- computational physics and chemistry
- structural mechanics
- fluid dynamics
- environmental sciences
- computation in biosciences and medicine
- modeling and computation in engineering.
Computing and Visualization in Science provides the ideal platform for scientists eager to cooperate in solving scientific and technological challenges. It serves as a link between professionals from diverse fields.
Special Issue CS Symposium 2016
- Journal Title
- Computing and Visualization in Science
- Volume 1 / 1997 - Volume 20 / 2019
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.